Company Policy Info
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return and full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging where possible, with no signs of assembly. Return costs are at the customers expense, We are not held responsible for the return of any item. Returns are to be made to our store address at:
HB Furniture Clearance LTD
We aim to deliver your item within 7-10 working days, Please feel free to contact us for any updates. Enter 'SOUTHYORKS' at the checkout for FREE South Yorkshire delivery. Deliveries are available to most of the UK & mainland, delivery charges can be calculated at the checkout by selecting your post code. We can also assist you in shipping to the Isle of Man, however this is at the customers expense.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that good's ordered can be delivered and will fit through any entrances/hallways/corridors, etc. and to ensure that walkways/doors are wide enough for the goods to pass through, that they will fit into the desired location within the delivery premises. We do not accept returns for items because they do not fit.
- All deliveries must be unpacked with/by the customer so they can check over the condition of the goods before the delivery driver leaves. If any fault or damage is detected, this must be written on the delivery note and we will adhere to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
- Our drivers are very careful, however we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to your property whilst delivering your goods, for instance, if there is a lack of space.
Any customer refusing delivery of goods for any reason other than goods damaged in transit will be responsible for the delivery costs to the customer and the return to the supplier.
GUARANTEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The guarantee starts from the delivery date of the original product ands offers a cover against manufacturing defects on the construction of the frame and the frame springs for 6 months. There are some things that aren't covered by your guarantee. For example, deliberate or accidental damage by the consumer - such as treating it roughly, or not using the correct products to maintain the item. The guarantee also doesn't cover your items for use in a workplace or a business - only for use in your home. Your guarantee is non-transferrable, so if you sell or give away your sofa, the 6 months frame guarantee would end. As a consumer you have certain rights regarding defective goods. This guarantee is given in addition to and not in substitution of your statutory rights. This guarantee applies to mainland UK only.
The guarantee is subject to the following conditons:
- The furniture has been installed by HB Furniture Clearance LTD
- You have properly cared for the goods and followed any instructions given from us, particularly in the case of cleaning upholstery.
- The furniture has been used for normal domestic purposes only.
- The guarantee is personal to you and is non-transferable.
- The furniture has not been altered, or interfered with, by any other person(s) not authorised to do so by HB Furniture Clearance Ltd.
- Any repair work must be undertaken by HB Furniture Clearance Ltd or an appointed agent. This does not include the fitting/replacement of the items listed below - which are not covered by our guarantee.
The guarantee does not cover:
- We are unable to cover any fabric or stitching.
- Any damage caused by wear and tear.
- Natural wear and tear.
- Natural colour fading caused by prolonged exposure to to direct sunlight/cleaning products used.
- Movement of wardrobe infill caused by natural movement of house structure for installations over 30 days old. This also includes settlement of furniture if fitted on top of carpets.
- Fitting of any small item replacements, for example: Handles, Hanging rails, etc.
- Electrical and light fittings - bulbs, mirrors and glass.
- Door and drawer adjustments and caulking, refitting of drawers removed from drawer runners.
- Accidental damage caused as a result of unexpected and non-deliberate action.
- If the furniture is required to be moved from the room's structure the guarantee does not cover re-decoration or damage to flooring. This is the responsibility of the customer.
- We do not recommend, nor does it fall under the guarantee, items to be 'pulled' or 'pushed' across rooms, items should (if needed/possible) be lifted fully from the floor, never by one person alone and placed back down again into desired position.
- Any fitting issues reported outside of 30 days from original installation date.
Please note: We shall at our descretion repair, replace or reinstall parts as required within the 6 months warranty period. Due to natural colour fading on your existing furniture there may be a slight colour variation in any items replaced which is out of HB Furniture Clearance Ltd's control.